Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I want

With everyone posting their new goals for the new year, i decided to share more of mine.
What i want for the new year, is a closer friend; someone i can call my best friend.
My gf Sharon came over tonight; i love her to death. We have so much fun when we are together and i just enjoy gossiping and typical girl stuff that goes on. But she isnt my best friend, and she has her own best friend.
We dont see each other much, in face the last time i saw her was when she helped me move. Though she is definitely an awesome friend for helping me move!!!!! I want more friends like her, single girls that i can hang out with, go scope hot guys at the bar with, or just girls that are willing to try new things with me.

Theres this new show on mtv called the buried life which is guys doing this list of things they want to do before they die, and they arent doing them alone.... they have friends.

Dont get me wrong, i have friends, im not this social outcast. I just dont have a best friend that does everything with me, that calls me first when something interesting happens... and vice versa. And it makes me sad, it also makes me think that this is why i am looking so hard for a relationship, bc i dont have a close personal relationship with anyone in particular. Definitely a bad reason to want a boyfriend.

I started really noticing my lack of someone the other day when i had some awesome news, and i called 5 people to share this news... none of them answered.

So the question is; what am i going to do about it?
The simple answer is make new friends and develop some closer relationships.
Life isnt simple.
How am i going to meet new females..................................


Can i get back to you on this?

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hey!

You commented on my blog the other day randomly from a google search. That was the coolest thing ever. I got that message as I was driving down on the freeway and I started freaking out. I probably endangered the lives of several other drivers.

But yeah... How would you like a new, random friend from Utah? I can't fulfil the best friend / female thing, but, it could be fun to be blog buddies, don't ya think?

Anyway. I'm Derek. My life is on my blog. Enjoy it. I'll be following you, whether you like it or not.