Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things get worse before they get better...

My aversion to writing is that i feel i do not express myself very well.
Maybe its because i read so many blogs and tend to compare myself. Or even that i read my friends writings and feel that they are better versed that i could ever be.
Perhaps, i just try too hard to be something im not.

Last night, my sister and i got into an argument. While im sure it wasnt so much the subject of this particular fight, but more a final straw on the camels back, im still sad that it came to this. The end result of the fight was me  washing my hands of her and her drama.
Hopefully this will be for the best, or maybe she will open her eyes and change some things in her life.

Today, my doctor called me about some test results. While im not going to share the subject on here at the moment, i thought the conversation was worth talking about.
The conversation basically was the Nurse Practitioner telling me that the doctor would like to schedule a follow up. Not unusual to receive that call, but the reason was because my test results were "off," who uses the words "off" to describe test results. High, Low, Good, Bad; these are all great adjectives to describe test results. "off" is not something one expects to hear.

Im slightly worried about the discussion, but slightly happy to hear that there is an explanation.
I guess i will know more on friday.

Last night, I laid in bed not being able to sleep, so i decided to find a journal and start writing there. Perhaps ill do this on top of my blog, but i had thoughts running around in my head so fast that needed to get out.
I wrote about a guy.
I wrote about how i met him, and how he makes me feel, and how i love him but he feels nothing for me.
Life kind of blows when it comes to love.

No comments: